OLIVE GARDEN RE-START
Dear Valued Guests,
During these uncertain times, we would like to assure you that your safety and well-being is of paramount importance to us. We have always strived to ensure a fun and safe environment for our guests and employees and now, more than ever, we are determined to continue doing so.
Our hotel will comply with the national health protocols and will even go a step further in collaborating with a leading international firm on Covid-19 protection. Within the boundaries permitted, we aim to create a service process whilst ensuring minimum disturbance to your holiday experience.
On behalf of the entire Olive Garden team, we would like to extend our thanks and gratitude for your continuous loyalty and support!
Olive Garden Hotel Manager
- Our Front Office Team is perfectly trained to welcome you and go through our guidelines and regulations for a safe and relaxing stay with us.
- Comfortable check-in procedures with safe distances and staff PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- A “Health First” Ambassador will be on duty for you to contact should you have any queries regarding our H&S (Health & Safety) procedures or require any medical assistance.
- Use of safety floor marking lines to reinforce social distancing at the Reception desk.
- Room Key Cards will be sanitized and placed in a protective case.
- You are encouraged to avoid using cash – please prefer paying by card in order to minimise any contamination sources.
- Check-in time will be at 15:00 and checkout time at 11:00 In order to secure deep room cleaning and disinfection.
- The disinfection of the room will be provide from AGROSPECOM LTD leader company in Greece (with certification)
- Non-essential items such as decorative pillows, stationery, magazines, blankets, etc., will be removed for your own safety. Extra pillow and other amenities menu will be available upon request.
- Accommodation capacity will be monitored constantly.
- Maintenance in rooms will be carried out upon request and only when guests are not in the room.
- Sanitisation stations throughout the hotel’s departments.
- A PPE safety kit will be available at reception desk.
- All rooms provided to our guests will be properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Room cleaning will be carried out every 2 days.
- Water testing will be carried out in rooms.
- Air ducts, filters and grills disinfected upon every room change.
- The usage of A/C within rooms is advised to be at guest’s discretion.
- We are adhering to strict cleaning & sanitization schedules using selected and certified products by globally acclaimed suppliers.
- Our guests are encouraged to use only their room’s WC and not public WCs.
- Public areas including public WCs will be frequently cleaned and sanitized.
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- All our F&B outlets strictly follow the Protocols
- Hands should be sanitized prior entering an outlet.
- Tables’ set-up will follow social distancing guidelines.
- All restaurant buffets will be re-organized and managed by our staff according to best practices and covid19 guidelines.
- Extension of operation times for all restaurant outlets, in order to avoid crowding and infection risk.
- Reservations required ensuring safe spacing.
- Bars will be re-organized in order to secure social distancing according to best practices and covid19 guidelines.
- Frequent disinfection of all high-touch surfaces after each reservation.
- Overnight restaurant deep disinfection.
- Guest hand sanitisation stations located in all venues.
- According to current government regulations, indoor Mini Clubs are not allowed to operate. Instead, we will be operating all outdoor activities.
- Indoor Games Room will not be operating.
- All Individual and family sports such as: bocce, darts, table tennis and ping pong available with reservation.
- Alternative options such as outdoor wellness & fitness programmes: stretching, jogging and more will be available from our animation team.
- All outdoor animation programmes will be available as normal.
- Live music entertainment available with physical distancing rules.
RELAXATION & LEISURE
- Our sun loungers will be arranged at 2m distance apart around the pools.
- Sun loungers will be sanitized every evening.
- Safe social distancing rules should be enforced at all times within and around the pools.
- Towel use is mandatory. A towel station will be in operation.
- PH and chlorine levels will be monitored frequently in order to guarantee 24/7 pool sanitization.
- Increased water quality controls.
- Our trusted Rent a Car and Transfer Company, will frequently sanitize vehicles according to the protocol, with special disinfectant and by wearing masks and gloves.
- We operate an open-air car park zone, no valet service provided. No charges apply.
- Our valuable personnel have attended COVID-19 training lessons and have been provided with training lessons and have been provided with training certifications by a reputable H&S Organization. Compliance inspections and monitoring will take place on a monthly basis.
- Our Staff will be examined by an occupational health doctor at all times.
- Our Staff will make use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Designated checkout desk capacity.
- Use of safety floor marking lines to reinforce social distancing during check out process at the reception desk.
- Sanitation stations and disinfectant wipes available at reception for guest use.
- All indoor spaces will be thoroughly cleaned with special disinfectant.
- Compliance with WHO, Government health authorities and a leading international firm on Covid19 protection.
CRISTAL – INTERNATIONAL STANDARS
Ensuring that every aspect of a hotel is effectively managed and the guest experience is devoid of incident or injury requires an efficient system for the management of risk.
Cristal Standards specialise in helping our clients identify, prioritise and effectively manage risk over multiple disciplines whilst allowing them to focus on delivering the promises associated with their brand.
AGROSPECOM LTD (LEADER IN GREECE https://agrospecom.gr/
Make your reservation online and take advantage of our exclusive rates and packages.
Remember to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) at least 24 hours before entering the country, providing detailed information about your departure, the duration of previous stays in other countries and the address of your stay while in Greece.
OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Considering the health and safety of our guests and staff as our top priority, Atmaram Hotels, in consultation with the guidelines of the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism and local authorities, have devised and put to implementation an integrated Health and Safety Plan foreseeing all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can be transmitted in the community. Our hotels have been recently certified with the National “Health First” Certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels. Management and all staff members are committed to provide not only a carefree and safe stay to our guests, but also their familiar Atmaram experience.
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
- 24h operation of F&B outlets to allow ample time & space for lunch & dinner
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & beach
- Online check-in / Simple & fast check-in & check-out procedures
- PCR testing available on site at €25.00 & doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Weekly self-tests & ongoing training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign at all hotels
In addition to these measures, please visit Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to learn more about what you can do to travel more safely.
There are so many journeys ahead of us but right now your Summer Stories can wait for a while… Till then, stay safe!